- Based on recent, original research;
- Only the use of footnotes is allowed. A footnote may have a length of 6 lines, font size 10 pts.;
- Footnotes are to contain the whole (unabbreviated) title and include the name(s) of the author(s) or editor(s), place and date of publication. Ibidem will be added by our editors where needed;
- Articles need to have a clear title and subtitle;
- A full list of sources needs to be included;
- A short (max. 10 line) biography of the author is to accompany the final draft;
- The author is personally responsible for illustrations;
- Submissions are to be in standard font (Times New Roman), font size 12 pts.;
- Article size is not to exceed 4.000 words;
- Line spacing is to be 1, 0 pts.
- Only historical publications are allowed;
- The name of the author, print, place and year of publication, ISBN and (current) price of the work need to be included;
- The book to be reviewed needs to have been published recently, (max. 2 years);
- No foot- or endnotes are allowed, for citations only the page number needs to be included in parentheses;
- The word count should be min. 600, max. 1.500 words;
- Standard font (Times New Roman)
- Line spacing 1, 0 pts.
Our editing staff reserves the right to refuse, edit or shorten contributions and reviews.
Article proposals and reviews can be sent to: